It’s here, folks! My new book, “From Millennial to Millionaire: DIY 401(k),” has launched on Amazon and CreateSpace! Full of good advice, inspiration, and enthusiasm, my new book walks you through the decisions you’ll face upon receiving your 401(k)s, including what you’ll need to save for retirement, how to diversify your portfolios, and how to manage your investments going forward.
To show my appreciation to you all, I’m offering 30% off. You can apply discount code 5LU34U8S on my CreateSpace page (doesn’t apply to Amazon). Thank you for everything!
How to use the promo code:
- On my CreateSpace eStore page click ‘Add to Cart’ (Discount code applies only on CreateSpace, and not Amazon)
- Under Options & Discounts, enter discount code and click ‘Apply Discount’
- Continue the check out process
To get the word out and encourage others to learn to master their 401(k), grow their wealth and build their financial finesse, I’d love if you could help with one the ways below!
Ways to help:
- Review the book on Amazon now that it’s released!
- Go here, scroll down and click on “Write a Customer Review.”
- Even if you haven’t ready the entire book yet, you can still write a review.
- Like, share and comment about the book on Facebook and Twitter!
- Suggested Facebook post: I just ordered “From Millennial to Millionaire: DIY 401(k)” to retire a millionaire. Pick up your copy here too on CreateSpace. (Here’s the discount code 5LU34U8S as well.)
- Suggested Twitter tweet: Buy “From Millennial to Millionaire”! Pick up your copy here on CreateSpace. (30% off discount code 5LU34U8S)
- Keep reading my blog The DIY Millionaire and following me on Twitter @MatthewKMiller for all things DIY personal finance related!
Follow me on Twitter @MatthewKMiller.
Want to learn more? Pick up a copy of my book …
From Millennial to Millionaire: DIY 401(k) – 5 Do-It-Yourself Steps for the Digital Generation to Design and Manage their 401(k) on Amazon.